Call Mandy at 317-654-9836
I love helping people design travel they will love. I know that my clients are trusting me with their most precious memories and I don’t take that lightly! I want them to find the perfect fit for their trips and come home with stories to share. I had the great privilege of living all over the US and Spain and visiting much of the world. I grew up traveling with a large (20+ people) extended family, so I am particularly passionate about family, multi-generational, and group travel. I think the world is best savored when shared and remembered with others and use my personal experiences to help others discover the joy of travel.
Among other trips I have…
· Helped a group travel to Southwestern China and experience everything from authentic cuisine to riding a yak.
· Designed a personalized trip to the foot of the Ganges River all the way to shadow of the Taj Mahal.
· Walked many first-time Disney-goers through the planning process to make Disney easy and magical.
· Found the perfect balance of exotic beach and once-in-a-lifetime adventures for anniversaries, milestones, family gatherings, and honeymooners.
· Disney. It’s magic and fun wrapped up with nostalgia. It never gets old for me.
· Great food. I love to cook and eat wherever I travel. A self-professed foodie, you can find me sniffing spices at open-air Asian markets or hunting down the best locale cuisine.
· London. I love the stories and art this city holds around every turn.
· Excellence. I love anything that symbolizes a pursuit of excellence: masterpiece artwork, Michelin-stared restaurants, the Olympics, symphony concerts, artisan boutique shops, and great novels. They all amaze me.
· Sharing my love of travel. I love traveling with first-time, nervous international travelers and seeing them come back planning their next trip.
Disney College of Knowledge Graduate
Mexico Certified Specialist
Hawaii Certified Specialist
Viking River Cruise Specialist
Master Agent in Secrets, Dreams, Zoetry and Sunscape Resorts
Australia, Caribbean, China, Europe, Hong Kong, Mexico, South America, South Korea; United States
Mandy booked a trip to Northern India for my husband and myself. I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with her. She covered all the bases and then some! From planning our flight times to have the least amount of jet lag to lining up a trip to ride elephants in Jaipur she thought of every detail. She was so prompt to get back with answers to all of our questions. A true joy to work with. I have and will continue to give her name out to all our friends looking for a great travel agent! We are planning another trip in the near future and we will be using Mandy again without a doubt!
- - -
We have booked four vacations with Mandy and are so happy to have had her help. We have used her assistance for family travel and special occasion travel both in the United States and internationally. Mandy was knowledgable about our desired destinations and very quick to provide a range of options within our budget. We have not had any issues with any of our bookings, but I feel confident that if we did that Mandy would have helped immediately. We highly recommend Mandy's services. She makes travel planning something our family looks forward to!